Breaks are Good.

I've been really prolific these past months. But, sometimes, you need to take a break. Nnenn once said that being prolific is good, but taking a break then coming back into full swing often results in a jump in creativity and skill. Kind of like the time of proliferation is a plateau of sorts, the break is a dip, and the return is a spike that takes you higher than the last plateau was. That's how I interpret it anyway.

So, I sent a Flickrmail to Mark Sandlin a couple of weeks ago and he reminded me that breaks are good. So, I took it to heart. It helps that my building space is the garage and it's unheated and we're in the middle of winter here. So, a couple of coincidences leading to a break.

Hope to be back at it soon though. I will have a heater or two in that garage before the end of winter.

Comments

Popular Posts