Pressing Forward

With the grieving mostly behind me (we have the luxury of short mourning periods that widows and children cannot posses) I am looking to move on. I have my an idea or two for building a tribute for nnenn, but since I do not like doing what everyone else doing (most of the time) I will be doing something a little different. Probably not better than anyone else, just different.

Then, I have a long-term project I would like to get cracking on. It could take months to complete and I may have to pause it from time to time to build something else to keep my photostream fresh and somewhat active. I'm pretty excited about it. It is certainly something I can do, I just have to stay motivated. It is not a difficult project, just long-term. It may require some focus (shiver).

And after that? Well, if worse comes to worse, I have plenty of sketches to work from if I have to.

Comments

Popular Posts