Time for Something New

March 6 was my last model posted on Flickr at this time. It has been well over a month. I have a couple of new WIPs in progress, but that does not help get something new posted.

I know that a lot of builders are all about quality over quantity, but there is something to be said about simple builds that help a person stay in shape, so to speak. You can spend months or years tweaking and refining a design and not get any other works done. That is not very fun. I would rather let a few WIPs sit around and collect dust and eventually get cannibalized than not build anything at all. Letting an entire month go at a time is kind of a bummer.

I have a very intensive project in mind, but it will require that I build other stuff along the way if I want to keep my photostream fresh. Simple stuff. Fun stuff. I like a nice, solid, and detailed model as well as anyone but the more effort that goes into the build, the more work it becomes. Work is not fun.

Comments

Popular Posts