What's Next?

I looked through my inspirational material and think I've lined up what my next build will be. I have my own sketch book that I've been slowly filling with concept art but I love looking at other people's art. Sometimes, I can still even sit down and build something with no inspirational images to work with at all. It's nice to have a blend of options to work with.

Anyway, I have no idea if I'll finish this next work. After my month-long challenge I started something and built it up for 2-3 days then promptly tossed it aside after I realized it would require almost a complete rebuild to get it the way I really wanted it. And I still have three other WIPs that are still sitting around and they are going on two years old already. Not to mention three others that are about five years old...I finally got around to tearing down the others.

When the fun turns into work, I just won't put up with it I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts