New Brickshelf Design

I have redesigned my Brickshelf layout.

I deleted the old Star Wars EIII Lego set images that have been taking up bandwidth since their release. Then I consolidated all of my old Lego MOCs into a single Archives folder.

The cool thing are the images I created for the "covers". One day I hope to master photo editing but I'm afraid I'm going to need to do some heavy reading or take a class. Still, for only picking it up in the last month, I'd say I've come a good distance.

The "Space" folder is empty but it won't be for long. I was going to start a new MOC tonight but it didn't pan out, however I'm confident I can at least start one tomorrow.

I'm curious to see how prolific I can remain after the cookie challenge. I feel confident about it. Sure, quality is more important than content, but I'm tired of having a half dozen WIPs at any given time with no new additions to my Brickshelf account.

So, my next unofficial challenge is to remain as prolific as I can reasonably be.

If you check it out, let me know what you think of my Brickshelf layout.

Comments

Popular Posts